New Members Welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories

Go down

Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Empty Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories

Post  wackywheelz 11th October 2009, 4:51 pm

Hey all,

Just thought I'd make fellow members aware of the "World Peacekeeper" (aka Power Team Elite) 12" figure range which are available from Kmart @ $12ea. Great articulation, and 2 of them have OK headsculpts (the blonde being a bit toy/GI-Joe looking). Bundled with well-made clothes and some handy smaller accessories.

Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01110

There are 3 in the set:

Caucausian (dark hair):

- M16A2/M203
- Brown Tshirt
- 3 Colour Desert camo pants
- 3 Colour Desert camo cap
- Black gloved hands
- Wristwatch
- Belt/shoulder rig
- Tan boots

Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01111 Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01114 Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01113

-----------------------------------

Caucausian (blonde hair):

- PSG-1 Sniper Rifle
- Black Tshirt
- Brown/Khaki cargo pants
- Woodland camo cap
- Motorola walkie talkie
- Rifle scope
- Green utility Belt
- Brown shoes

Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01115 Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01117 Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01116

Asian:

- M4A1
- Pilot/flightsuit
- Black helmet
- Large knife and belt clip
- Green utility Belt
- Black boots

Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01120 Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01118 Cheap source of 1/6 bodies/accessories Dsc01119

If anyone wants any (within Aus), let me know and I'll get you some for cost+post. With my three I've already kitbashed them with various bits from my spares... see my display pic Wink

wacky
wackywheelz
wackywheelz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum